APSA 2019 Postgraduate Travel Awards
APSA strongly encourages postgraduate participation in its annual conference. In addition to subsidised registration fees, APSA will be offering up to six travel wards (of up to $1,000 each) to assist postgraduate students meet the cost of attending the annual conference.
Postgraduate travel awards will be determined on the basis of the following criteria:
- Applicants must be a member of APSA (or in the process of joining at the time of applying for the Award).
- The amount granted will normally be to assist with travel expenses and registration fees.
- Applicants must be presenting a paper at the conference.
- Applicants must have sought funding support from their home Department or School.
- Priority will be determined on a needs basis.
- Priority will be given to postgraduates who have not previously been awarded travel or other financial support from APSA.
How to apply:
Applications need to be made in a covering letter and emailed to the Conference Convenor by 30 August 2019.
In your application letter, please include:
- Contact Details
- Abstract Title
- Copy of Abstract
- Copy of Full Paper
- Applications will be assessed by members of the APSA 2019 Annual Conference Local Organising Committee in consultation with the APSA National Executive.
- Successful applicants will be notified by Thursday 5 September, 2019.
Successful candidates will be reimbursed following the conference upon submission of all relevant receipts to the APSA National Office.