APSA 2017 Postgraduate Travel Awards
APSA strongly encourages postgraduate participation in its annual conference. In addition to subsidised registration fees, APSA also offers up to 6 postgraduate travel awards (of up to $1,000 each) to assist postgraduate students meet the cost of attending the annual conference.
Postgraduate travel awards will be determined on the basis of the following criteria:
- Applicants must be a member of APSA (or in the process of joining at the time of applying for the Award).
- The amount granted will normally be to assist with travel expenses and registration fees.
- Applicants must be presenting a paper at the conference.
- A written paper must be submitted by Monday 17 July, 2017.
- Applicants must have sought funding support from their home Department or School.
- Priority will be determined on a needs basis.
- Priority will be given to postgraduates who have not previously been awarded travel or other financial support from APSA.
How to apply:
Applications need to be made in a covering letter and emailed to the Conference Convenors by 17 July 2017.
In your application letter, please include:
- Contact Details
- Abstract Title
- Copy of Abstract
- Copy of Full Paper
- Applications will be assessed by members of the APSA 2016 Annual Conference Local Organising Committee in consultation with the APSA National Executive.
- Successful applicants will be notified by Friday 4 August 2017.
Successful candidates will be reimbursed following the conference upon submission of all relevant receipts to the APSA National Office.